lundi 22 juin 2015

EXPLORING & CLEANING BOULDERS: PART 2


After my last article I just explained what was my time in France. Day after day I am glad to be here in the emptiness place which gives me the most happiness as a climber and I want share it with you.
It is like a kid who gets the gift after the Christmas time and I am in this position now. There are so many possibilities to clean and to climb those rocks. In plus I have the chance that Mrs Nature offers me cherries, blueberries, strawberries and the best is the river for myself.
I can have other words to tell you I am happy for once to leave a bit my van  to rest.
For sure you are still welcome to come to my Wild Party this week-end.

Here some pics about the exploring














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire