vendredi 11 décembre 2015

SOUTH AMERICA : COLOMBIA

Ah Colombia! When you think about Colombia, probably your brain is thinking on the wrong way like I almost thought.
I arrived in Columbia the 16th November to Bogota, the capital. The SUR COMPANY, distributor of Petzl, welcomed me in this nice city with a nice introduction by a little party.
Just because I am lazy to tell you all my planning there I can say that I had really good time in Satatausa and Bucaramangua.
The first trip was made in Satatausa with Juan David, the local. He has a really nice place to camp if you need. We went there with the SUR COMPANY , Daniel Mora, Miguel Angel Cervantes and the filmakers crew. I wish to present you soon the video of all these trip and especially Satatausa. So on, I was jumping around all boulders because I dd not know where to start. But at the end, I crushed 80% of my projects which makes me more psyched for the next of the season.
  
 

After 4 days I went to present the new film of my last expedition with Read Macadam, the Valley of Giants during the Reel Rock Tour 2015. It was a surprise and a good opportunity to screening up this premiere in South America. I had after a pleasure to make a lecture to the gym.

The second place I visited and which It will stay in my good memories is "Mojara" or exactly located in Bucaramangua. the owners of the REFUGIO La ROCA,  Ricardo Cancelado and Alexandra Leguizamon. Obvioustly I wish one day you can visit this peace and quiet place. Also I met really nice persons there and it looked really like vacations for me. Thanks to the girls of the refuge who really cared about my healty...almost.

Thank a lot mi amores y mi amigos ! I wish to come back one day! Thank !!!

All these emotions comes in my language with me for the next adventures. Sure I was quiet busy after it by lectures around Bogotoa and Suesca. 

Thank to Javier Uruena, Miguel Angel Cervantes and Daniel Mora to have organized this trip for me. 

Once again ! Something is different in South America because people are friendly and they have a really respect of each other. Something is missing in Occident ;-)

Philippe Ribiere



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire